Our business is demanding; some days it requires everything we have to give. Healthy work-life balance actually facilities higher work performance. Studies have found that working 50 hours or more per week dramatically affects overall performance and success. An unbalanced work-life hinders time management, focus, and memory, among other things.
Find Your Balance by implementing habits into your life:
1. Set reasonable expectations of yourself
2. Set aside a day or two each week as time off.
3. Take small breaks through-out your work days.
4. End your work day at a set time and stick to it.
5. Put your phone on do not disturb, if you are tempted to answer during days off or down time.
6. Find a hobby that isn’t real estate.
7. Plan a spectacular vacation…way in advance.
Find your balance! You will be happier and more focused when you are working!