Would you hire you? Here are 5 ways to build trust and rapport with buyers…
- Make sure you serve the client not the transaction. Do your best to represent your client and negotiate aggressively on their behalf to secure the best terms. Make sure you take the time to explain all their options, so they know you have their best interest in mind.
- Go beyond the purchase and offer to help with all things house related. The key is to become a resource for questions on the needs associated with owning a home. The more value you add the better the chances they will think of you first.
- Create a plan and include them in it. Let them know what to expect by going over an action plan. To get started have your clients fill out a questionnaire and then review it with them. You can even give them a checklist that explains the specific steps in the process.
- Represent their needs when you are showing properties. They should count on you to find the house that fits their needs.
- Make sure you are there long after the closing. Keep the support flowing so you can continue to be top-of-mind when they are speaking with others about how great you are.